- I am wearing a mask and it is covering both my mouth and nose
- I have 1 or ideally 2 full sized bath towels (1 for wearing and a second to place on the bench) and 1 or ideally 2 small hand/face towels to dad myself with
- I have a container to hold water
- I have indoor shoes or flip flops that I will leave just outside the sauna so that when I step out of the sauna for a break or visit the bathroom I am not in my barefeet
- I have booked my appointment time and I have completed my covid-19 info form
We are looking forward to getting everyone back into their infrared sauna routines!
Please know we are taking every precaution to be sure that we are providing a safe and healthy space for you to resume our services. Please read over the information below and call us with any questions
The Sauna Space
- All staff and guests will be required to wear a mask that covers both their nose and mouth at all times in order to enter our space. Facial coverings must be worn while in all common areas including hallways and restrooms. It is recommended that facial coverings be removed only while inside of the individual sauna rooms and must be replaced upon exiting the room
- For the time being, to minimize risk for staff and other guests, we are kindly requesting that you please bring your own towels, flip flops and filled water bottles to your appointment. We recommend a full-size bath towel and two small hand towels. Upon completion of your session, we ask that you bring a small bag to place your used towels.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines while in the waiting area and sit or stand 6 feet away from staff members and other guests.
- We have a cleaning schedule for the common areas and sauna rooms that we will adhere to before opening, between each client, and after closing
- You will see signage on the door and throughout the space helping to explain our requirements, public health reminders, and physical distancing guidelines.
- Please note that the high heat, infrared light, and low moisture level is known to create a very sanitary environment inside the sauna overall.
1. Bookings for Spa and Sauna is by Appointments only!
- For the safety of all guests, If you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19, we ask that you refrain from entering our sauna space.
Clients with packages that have expired due to COVID-19 pandemic, we will be happy to work with you individually on extending your expiration dates, no worries!
If you are ready to resume your membership and book your first appointment, please send us an email, or call to let us know.
45 5th Avenue.
(corner of Bergen st.)
© COPYRIGHT 2015. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.